Infinite booting loop after all USB devices are connected

Uruz6

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017
Hi
I have recently did a huge upgrade to my rig
and it keeps on going on to a Infinite booting loop after all USB devices are connected
it is currently running on:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
i7 7700k 4.2ghz
g skill trident 4x8GB
ASUS z270F motherboard
NZXT Kraken X61
WD black 1TB
WD green 3TB
sandisk 256GB SSD
Cooler Master v850 (zalman ZM700-LX 700watt PSU)/ (be quiet straight power 10 500W)

Razer blackwidow X
Razer deathadder
Razer naga epic
Razer orbweaver
Razer Kraken Pro 7.1
webcam
Xbox controller Wireless receiver

My MB offers 4 usb 3.0 at the back so i have 2 usb 3.0 hub with individual power source. The problem is when i try to boot up my pc with all my usb plugged in (keyboard, gaming keypad, 2 mouse, xbox controller wireless receiver, usb headset and webcam) it jst stays in the booting screen (where u press del or f2to enter BIOS)
I originally ordered a 500W PSU for my rig and the same thing happened. so i unplug everything except for my keyboard and mouse and it booted up. i now changed to a 700W PSU but i am still one USB off to have all my equipment connected. and now i have changed to the coolermaster v850 still with no luck.
I used to be running on MSI GTX750ti, 8gb ram, i5 4460, and the same amount of hard drive with all my equipment connected to it. There was no problem at all.
So far i treid changing the PSU (3 of them... lol) upgrading the BIOS and installing all the drivers.
Just wondering if anyone can help me understand what is happening and what i should do?

Solution
One of those USB devices is responsible for your issues or one of those USB hubs is bad. That device may be problematic/bad or have a compatibility issue with your board. It has nothing to do with drivers or PSU. On the other hand a BIOS upgrade may help. You could also try resetting the CMOS. Finally there is a small chance that one USB device won't work when you have another specific USB device plugged in.

Now you have to do some troubleshooting and pinpoint which USB device is responsible for this behaviour. Unplug all of them (including the HUBS) and then start plugging in one at a time on your board and try booting your system. Don't use the USB HUBS. Once you do find that specific USB device, try to plug it in all of the other...
One of those USB devices is responsible for your issues or one of those USB hubs is bad. That device may be problematic/bad or have a compatibility issue with your board. It has nothing to do with drivers or PSU. On the other hand a BIOS upgrade may help. You could also try resetting the CMOS. Finally there is a small chance that one USB device won't work when you have another specific USB device plugged in.

Now you have to do some troubleshooting and pinpoint which USB device is responsible for this behaviour. Unplug all of them (including the HUBS) and then start plugging in one at a time on your board and try booting your system. Don't use the USB HUBS. Once you do find that specific USB device, try to plug it in all of the other available USB ports. If that doesn't work, there are some compatibility settings/options in the BIOS. Try them all. One of them may fix your issues. You may also have to change some of your USB ports from USB 3.0 to 2.0, in your BIOS, if one of your USB devices is too old and has compatibility issues with USB 3.0.

If all the USB devices work without the USB HUBS, then you have found the suspect and you have to do the same procedure again but with each HUB this time. You have test all the available ports of each HUB with all your USB devices. I know it's a long procedure that takes a lot of time but you have to do it. Good luck.

Solution