What I remember trying:

Cmos
  1. Reseating same Cmos Battery
  2. Replacing Cmos Battery
Hardware
  1. Tested GPU on other system -works
  2. Bought a new PSU - Same issue
  3. Tried unique SSD to system on it's own
    1. My aim was to install windows onto this SSD with a new USB, but I was stuck with purple screen
    2. Redownloaded - I got 3 cut off windows displays at the top of monitor screen with infinite windows loading buffering circle thing again
    3. Tried a way faster USB, same exact issue as above
  4. Reseating ram, currently doing more of that now ( Cleaning, brushing etc)
Basic troubleshooting
  1. I can sometimes access BIOS, displays allowing
  2. Will update with more when my memory serves
Extra Info

It's mainly not showing display, after randomly unplugging monitors/PSU/3-10 restarts I sometimes get the infinite windows loading.
The no display currently has no rhyme or reason. I'm doubling my efforts on RAM atm

How it started

I know the infinite windows happened directly after I was downloading a whole blockchain, pc was on for 2 days.
Then I noticed the download stopped. I clicked on it, infinite buffering.
Could browse previous tabs of google and I think I could successfully google. But when trying to navigate "this PC" it eventually caused Windows Explorer has stopped responding. I waited 5 minutes.
Thought eh, nothing a restart won't fix. (I had to hold down and have had to hold down EVERY time I turn this thing off since)
and that was 3 days ago.

To those stumbling across with identical issues
What I fear is it being the motherboard in some way. A professional seems to think the master controller in my motherboard has gone wrong. I do see the drives in BIOS but I'm unsure if that means anything when it comes to MB defects. It's under warranty so my current thought is to go through RMA.

Anyways,
Any help is appreciated. I'll do my best with responses.
Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS