[SOLVED] Wi-Fi Antenna Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2021
Hi, recently the cable on my antenna that came with my Asus Tuf Gaming B560M-Plus motherboard split in half and wasn’t fixable. I contacted asus and they told me that they don’t sell any replacement parts. I found some replacement antennas and wanted to know if it is compatible, or are there any better choices? I was thinking about buying two of these (Antenna). Thanks!

ubronan

Distinguished
May 13, 2009
Hi all i need a replacement antenna for the Asus Proart X670-e motherboard
as the one i got is broken, it actually does not even look like the legit one.
I tried it on my current pc as that has also a dual cable wifi antenna but it does not work
When i put back the 2 copper cables from the old antenna poof my wifi is up again
I would like a longer cable as my desk is pretty big and i admit not want to sit near the antenna :D
Like the one i use now that dual cable is about 1m max
Would like a longer 2m+ cable to make sure i can get it on the desk it is a dual cable antenna.
The new mobo is not use in use yet so time enough to get myself the antenna before i start build it ;) i am waiting on more parts to arrive i ordered

USAFRet

Titan
Hi all i need a replacement antenna for the Asus Proart X670-e motherboard
as the one i got is broken, it actually does not even look like the legit one.
I tried it on my current pc as that has also a dual cable wifi antenna but it does not work
When i put back the 2 copper cables from the old antenna poof my wifi is up again
I would like a longer cable as my desk is pretty big and i admit not want to sit near the antenna :D
Like the one i use now that dual cable is about 1m max
Would like a longer 2m+ cable to make sure i can get it on the desk it is a dual cable antenna.
The new mobo is not use in use yet so time enough to get myself the antenna before i start build it ;) i am waiting on more parts to arrive i ordered
Please start a NEW thread for your particular situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.