[SOLVED] Info needed, Freesync and Monitor

flynempire

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2013
Hello I have a question in regards to Free Sync and monitor. So I have a customer who is an older gentleman and he does not game at all. I am building a PC for him with this Ryzen 5600G processor.

Can a monitor with 75Hz work fine for him and not need a 144 Hz? He does no gaming just zoom, email, watch some videos and some other basic work.

Perhaps he may come across a video of 4K that this processor and computer can handle. Would a 75 Hz monitor be ok for this also?

Solution
Hello I have a question in regards to Free Sync and monitor. So I have a customer who is an older gentleman and he does not game at all. I am building a PC for him with this Ryzen 5600G processor.

Can a monitor with 75Hz work fine for him and not need a 144 Hz? He does no gaming just zoom, email, watch some videos and some other basic work.

Perhaps he may come across a video of 4K that this processor and computer can handle. Would a 75 Hz monitor be ok for this also?
even a 30HZ monitor would work fine, tho the motherboard might be limited on 60hz. it wont be a big deal. any generic monitor will work fine. just read the motherboard page and see which resolution and refresh rate that the motherboard could output.

even a 30HZ monitor would work fine, tho the motherboard might be limited on 60hz. it wont be a big deal. any generic monitor will work fine. just read the motherboard page and see which resolution and refresh rate that the motherboard could output.

Solution