Review Inland Gaming Performance Plus 2TB SSD Review: Top-of-the-Line Gaming at Retail

DonQuixoteIII

Commendable
Aug 16, 2021
Hmm... Cash for comments? Well, gotta pay the bills somehow.

This is a mediocre SSD both in performance and longevity, priced at the upper end. Glowingly praised by the author, and sporting the big bucks moniker 'Gaming'.

WrongRookie

Reputable
Oct 23, 2020
Inland...this company is only US based isn't it? Because from my area, Inland is never brought up.

Honestly, from a glimpse of the review, there is still not a lot to talk about when an average joe is better off getting KingstonKC3000 , WD750 Black or 980 Pro for that price.

Now if this was the KingstonA2000 of gen 4, that would be different.

Last edited:

Sleepy_Hollowed

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2017
This is quite the interesting drive.

Considering that it's a drive for a console, is there any chance to include power-loss protection tests on these reviews?

I'm only mentioning this because since it's not mentioned, I'm assuming it's not supported, and recently there were some tests even on drives that announce they provide some protection, but they really don't.

While this is not a big deal if Sony managed to consider this on their OS (which I hope they did!), some of us living in places with power outages might want to know.

For example, on the PS4 I bought an SSD certified for power loss protection that I had tested on my PCs.