Inspiron 9100

I order an Inspiron 9100 on March 7th.

I know that they had some problems that I thought were resolved but, they
have not
indicated a new ship date where we check our order status on-line.

Doe anyone have any idea what is going on?

did you call or email them?

"Don Cole" <doncole36@allnet.com> wrote in message
> I order an Inspiron 9100 on March 7th.
>
> I know that they had some problems that I thought were resolved but, they
> have not
> indicated a new ship date where we check our order status on-line.
>
> Doe anyone have any idea what is going on?

They sent me an Email stating that they would not be able to meet their time
line.

I called them at that time, but they were unable or unwilling to tell me
what problems they had or when the order would be sent.

Don

"Dan Sgambelluri" <dsgambelluri@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> did you call or email them?
>

> "Don Cole" <doncole36@allnet.com> wrote in message
> > I order an Inspiron 9100 on March 7th.
> >
> > I know that they had some problems that I thought were resolved but,
they
> > have not
> > indicated a new ship date where we check our order status on-line.
> >
> > Doe anyone have any idea what is going on?

maybe if you can post the specs as maybe a part is on backorder

> They sent me an Email stating that they would not be able to meet their
time
> line.
>
> I called them at that time, but they were unable or unwilling to tell me
> what problems they had or when the order would be sent.
>
> Don
>
> "Dan Sgambelluri" <dsgambelluri@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > did you call or email them?
> >

> > "Don Cole" <doncole36@allnet.com> wrote in message
> > > I order an Inspiron 9100 on March 7th.
> > >
> > > I know that they had some problems that I thought were resolved but,
> they
> > > have not
> > > indicated a new ship date where we check our order status on-line.
> > >
> > > Doe anyone have any idea what is going on?

danr

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2003

Battery...

> maybe if you can post the specs as maybe a part is on backorder
>

> "Don Cole" <doncole36@allnet.com> wrote in message
> > They sent me an Email stating that they would not be able to meet their
> time
> > line.
> >
> > I called them at that time, but they were unable or unwilling to tell me
> > what problems they had or when the order would be sent.
> >
> > Don
> >
> > "Dan Sgambelluri" <dsgambelluri@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > > did you call or email them?
> > >

> > > "Don Cole" <doncole36@allnet.com> wrote in message

> > they

"Don Cole" <doncole36@allnet.com> wrote in message
> I order an Inspiron 9100 on March 7th.
>
> I know that they had some problems that I thought were resolved but, they
> have not
> indicated a new ship date where we check our order status on-line.
>
> Doe anyone have any idea what is going on?

Dude, don't worry. You'll be getting your Dell. I ordered my 9100 on 3/4
and as of Friday it's in the process of shipping out. Hopefully your status
now is waiting on boxing which for me lasted about 4 days. Why it takes 4
days to box, I don't know. Dell never stated the problem, but alot of
people suspect it was the video card since alot serveral people have
reported lockup in the Inspiron forum. In addition, the problem affects
this family line of products which includes the bigger brother Inspiron XPS.

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 13:30:04 GMT, "There can only be one"
<therecanonlybeone@yoursystem.com> wrote:

>Why it takes 4
>days to box, I don't know.

There are only two pair of gloves, and they all have to take turns.

I ordered mine in February, and the original ship date was 3/15. On 3/15 I
got a message that said it wouldn't ship until 4/7. I kept checking online,
and it actually shipped 3/25 and arrived 3/29 -- the Linksys wireless-G
router I ordered arrived the next day. So don't lose hope -- they are
shipping the 9100s. And they ARE worth the wait.

"Don Cole" <doncole36@allnet.com> wrote in message
> I order an Inspiron 9100 on March 7th.
>
> I know that they had some problems that I thought were resolved but, they
> have not
> indicated a new ship date where we check our order status on-line.
>
> Doe anyone have any idea what is going on?

Thanks to all that answered.

I am indeed at boxing.

Hope to have it in a few days.

"Zippy the Pinhead" <the_corporate_hose@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 13:30:04 GMT, "There can only be one"
> <therecanonlybeone@yoursystem.com> wrote:
>
> >Why it takes 4
> >days to box, I don't know.
>
> There are only two pair of gloves, and they all have to take turns.

TRENDING THREADS