Install new memory card won't boot.

Jonathan_Lim10

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
Hey guys i have just purchase a new 4GB memory card KVR13N9S8/4,but when i install it into my computer it wouldn't start.It have a long,non-stop sound but it's not like beeping,when i use my old 2GB memory card which is KVR1333D3N9/2G,it start normally.My processor is intel pentium processor e5700.Need some help pls,,thx.:(

Solution
The stick appears to be a newer line of value DRAM from Kingston, which uses high density memory chips. Your mobo is a an older 775 socket that was designed to work with the the older gen of DDR3 that was made with low density memory ICs. I'd return it and try the GSkill NT series of value DRAM which is made with low density ICS. Kingston hasn't made any DDR3 with low density ICs in a few years now

Jonathan_Lim10

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
PTOWN GAMER:Sry im new on this forum and accidentally press vote down for your replied /.\ I did try to put in just with the 4GB memory card and put in the 2GB with the 4GB card together but it still occur the same problem.
Roopjeet Singh: Yeah i did heard that sound when intalling it but the same problem occur.

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
The stick appears to be a newer line of value DRAM from Kingston, which uses high density memory chips. Your mobo is a an older 775 socket that was designed to work with the the older gen of DDR3 that was made with low density memory ICs. I'd return it and try the GSkill NT series of value DRAM which is made with low density ICS. Kingston hasn't made any DDR3 with low density ICs in a few years now

Solution