Question Installation manual for LC32G75TQSEXXY monitor ?

Aesul

Reputable
Jan 15, 2020
Hi

I bought this high end monitor sometime last year I believe and I've come across a different monitor with almost half the input lag time so I'm wanting to sell this monitor and buy this one: https://www.computerlounge.co.nz/sh...6UASQEylCNYyhR9qtRgkUSXbJN0p9OsYaAgIxEALw_wcB.

I want to sell my LC32G75TQSEXXY but I think to do that it'd be best for me to have the installation manual to go along with it... only problem is I mistakenly threw it out with the trash. I can't seem to find an installation manual for this monitor anywhere. Can anyone please help?
Many thanks.

My apologies. You need to download “User Manual”.
Unzip it and you will see a new folder containing complete setup instructions in 5 languages. The English version is one of those 5 files inside the folder.

I have just downloaded it and opened it myself so I know that is correct.

Aesul

Reputable
Jan 15, 2020
My apologies. You need to download “User Manual”.
Unzip it and you will see a new folder containing complete setup instructions in 5 languages. The English version is one of those 5 files inside the folder.

I have just downloaded it and opened it myself so I know that is correct.
Hey pal thanks for trying but I've seen that one before it's more of like explaining the functioning of the monitor not how to physically assemble the monitor, if you get me? Thanks doe.

Last edited: