[SOLVED] Installing Corsair iCue H115i PRO XT

Nivz0r

Prominent
May 13, 2020
Hi,
I need help installing the said AIO cooling unit.
I'm using a 9700k cpu
Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X M.B.

There's a Sata cable, 3pin cable, two 4pin sockets and a USB cable (to the motherboard).

Now i connected the Sata, but where do I connect all the other cables?
I see only 1 USB Header on the bottom of the motherboard but it's already in use.
And what about those two 4 pin headers?
And I don't have a 3pin header.
Any idea's?

Nivz0r

Prominent
May 13, 2020
Please following the directions in the following video.

View: https://youtu.be/FTg2kW3ObCs
I've seen so many videos about the corsair pumps never seen this one.
Thanks a lot this really clears things up!

So one thing is left is the USB header that is already in use. I can't seem to understand what is the USB that is connected already, is that for the 3 USB sockets I have in the front of my chasis? (Nx800) because I don't really need them i have plenty in the back from the motherboard.
Although I connected only Sata and the 2 fans and there's lights and everything but I guess I need that USB header for the iCue software.

So one thing is left is the USB header that is already in use. I can't seem to understand what is the USB that is connected already, is that for the 3 USB sockets I have in the front of my chasis? (Nx800) because I don't really need them i have plenty in the back from the motherboard.
Every such header is a pair of USB 2.0
You need it connected to control your AIO with iCUE. Your options are getting a regular USB cable and running it to one of the ports or taking the front panel USB 2.0 out and plugging this one in.

Reactions: Nivz0r