Question Installing fans on the Gammaxx 400

Nov 17, 2020
Hello all! So I have a Gammaxx 400. After I installed the CPU cooler, I realized something... I installed it poorly for airflow, making my CPU run warmer under heavy load. It idles fine, and stays under 50 degrees Celsius when doing light work. When playing COD though, it can get as high as 90 degrees... I should probably flip it around. But I don't really want to pull the whole cpu fan off the motherboard, I just want to unclip the CPU fan and put it to the other side. But I also remember this clip was a massive pain last time I had to work with it, and I can't find any tutorials for installing these fans on this heatsink... anyone have any tips for installing these things easily?

Nov 17, 2020
(I don't own a Gammaxx 400)
There's a protrusion on each of the clips to grab with the tip of your finger to pry it off the heatsink.
Getting it off is the easy part... getting it back on is the pain. I remember, last time, it came off so easily, yet, I struggled with the clip for like a half hour before finally getting it on last time. I just don't know if there's some trick or something I'm just not seeing here.