Commendable
Jul 13, 2017
I recently assembled a PC. The specs are
CPU : RYZEN 7 1700 (Stock Cooler)
GPU : Aorus RX590 8GB
MoBo : ASROCK AB350M Pro4
Ram : 2x8GB G.Skill trident z
SSD : Samsung Evo 960 250 gb (m2 slot) USED ONLY FOR OS
HDD : 1 TB WD caviar blue (using from earlier build)
- 3 TB Barracuda
PSU: Corsair CX550M
And 3 thermal take led cables for lighting.
CASE : Corsair Spec-Alpha
No overclocking done. RAM running at UEFI default.

-The MAIN Problem: Kernel 41 task 63
This symptom occurs the moment the gpu drivers are installed. Without installing the drivers, ive been running the pc for 8-10 hours a day. As soon as the drivers are installed the system crashes and on boot-up after checking the event log i get the Kernel 41 task 63 Power error.
I've done an 8hr32min mem test.
I've fresh installed windows 10 x64.
Coolermaster thermal paste is also applied so no issues of overheating. The temp are normal as well after checking on CPUZ
And for some reason the CPU model name i.e. Summit Ridge isnt shown in the CPUZ (recent development)
Other than GPU drivers rest all drivers are running. I even did a complete safemode DDU installation.
Its very frustrating to have such a good pc but cant play anything.
I tried using a different gpu incase the gpu is doa but nothing changed.
PLEASE HELP!!

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017

Yes the power cables are plugged in, and properly. The aorus lights up and since the drivers arent installed there is no 'fan stop' illumination.
I tried my old, GTX 645.
I can arrange for a different PSU.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
OK good, while unlikely, it's good to eliminate all hardware problems off the bat. Sounds like your memory is fine. Being I'd assume this is a fairly new build considering reinstalling Windows may not be a bad idea as a next step, in case your installation is corrupted. I would do the install with the Gpu in the system, so it can't get around the drivers without showing the issue.

Assuming windows will not install, and the psu is fine, then I would think you have a motherboard issue, time for warranty.

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

with the 645??

http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed

run this post the results

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017

I've done complete reinstallation of Windows. Thrice and made sure that the installation wasn't buggy at all.

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017

Yes with the 645 the system worked for around 15-20 mins but crashed immediately

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
OK so that's out. Takes me back to the hardware. We know the gpu is fine, we will find out of the psu is fine. The memory we know is fine. Cpus have a less than 1% failure rate so that's highly unlikely. I think there's a chance of an issue with the slot in your motherboard. I would try a different slot and see what happens. If that doesn't do it, it may be another issue with the board.

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017

System Information (local)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer name: TMOTU-PC
Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 15063
Windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: ASRock, AB350M Pro4
CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor AMD586, level: 23
16 logical processors, active mask: 65535
RAM: 17109286912 bytes total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Sun 29-10-2017 13:07:13 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\102917-6562-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580)
Bugcheck code: 0x133 (0x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF800B29E8348, 0x0)
Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 29-10-2017 13:07:13 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: rtwlanu.sys (rtwlanu+0x59B4A)
Bugcheck code: 0x133 (0x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF800B29E8348, 0x0)
Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rtwlanu.sys
product: Realtek WLAN Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter
company: Realtek Semiconductor Corporation
description: Realtek WLAN USB NDIS Driver 57095
Bug check description: The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: rtwlanu.sys (Realtek WLAN USB NDIS Driver 57095, Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ).
Google query: Realtek Semiconductor Corporation DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

On Wed 25-10-2017 09:37:28 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\102517-4250-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1713B6)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000009F (0x4, 0x12C, 0xFFFF9C0E9C0867C0, 0xFFFFC200A18BF910)
Error: CUSTOM_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Conclusion

3 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

rtwlanu.sys (Realtek WLAN USB NDIS Driver 57095, Realtek Semiconductor Corporation )

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination with the errors that have been reported for these drivers. Include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions on the web by users who have been experiencing similar problems.

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017

I'm a bit sceptical about trying it on a different slot since the mobo is micro atx. Do you suggest putting it in a different slot? And try installing the drivers?

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

oh yeah, go to asrock's website and install the latest drivers for your motherboard, especially the Realtek Lan driver

https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/AB350M%20Pro4/index.asp#Download

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017

They're already installed.
Since you suggested it, there are options like
1. All in one driver
2. Individual drivers.
What would you suggest?
http://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/AB350M%20Pro4/index.asp#Download

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

re-install the lan drivers

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017

After installing the drivers, I'll reboot the system and try installing the Aorus Drivers?

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017
I don't want to be rude but I don't think LAN drivers are the problem since the issue occurs only and only, strictly when the GPU drivers are installed, Like as soon as the drivers are installed the next second I get a blank screen.
The mouse keyboard have rgb leds, they turn off but the case has internal lighting, RAM leds, Cooler led is still on, rather the cooler fan is still rotating..

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

yes, see how it goes

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Yes, install the gpu and then try the gpu drivers. You're using the latest ones from AMD right?

The Lan driver may be conflicting with the gpu. Not likely but possible. I still think you will need to test the psu like I said, being that both gpus failed on you.

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017
Installed the GPU drivers. At 20:47
Immediately it crashed

Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
Date: 17-11-2017 20:48:34
Event ID: 41
Task Category: (63)
Level: Critical
Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)
User: SYSTEM
Computer: TMOTU-PC
Description:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
<EventID>41</EventID>
<Version>5</Version>
<Level>1</Level>
<Task>63</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-11-17T15:18:34.089191300Z" />
<EventRecordID>7443</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>TMOTU-PC</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017
Also, I don't know if this is relevant or not but the RAM has RGB LED which are set to be in rainbow scheme.
What i mean to say is if both are set to cycle through rgb at same speed and same timing, there is delay in their cycles. I think maybe power is causing it..Just a doubt.

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017

I think its the PSU

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

tmotu

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017

I've already done that..