[SOLVED] Installing Windows again on pre built PC bei

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some advice please. My prebuilt PC from ASUS has starting playing up and I want to reinstall Windows. The PC comes with AEGIS III which controls fans, lighting and overclocks my i7 7700K with a press off a button on the case. I'm worried if I wipe everything ill lose that functionality. I didn't want to have to wipe the system but the issues are becoming annoying.
Stuttering on every game.
100% CPU utilisation
Multiple letters being typed with one keystroke, ect.
I had wondered if my single 16gb dimm of DDR4 was at fault running in single channel. But now I just want to start a fresh start.
Any advice would be great.
Thank you.

Solution
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some advice please. My prebuilt PC from ASUS has starting playing up and I want to reinstall Windows. The PC comes with AEGIS III which controls fans, lighting and overclocks my i7 7700K with a press off a button on the case. I'm worried if I wipe everything ill lose that functionality. I didn't want to have to wipe the system but the issues are becoming annoying.
100% CPU utilisation
I had wondered if my single 16gb dimm of DDR4 was at fault running in single channel. But now I just want to start a fresh start.
Thank you.
Which OS is it?

If Win 10, it has a built in 'reset'.
If previous to Win...

USAFRet

Titan
100% CPU utilisation
Thank you.
Which OS is it?

If Win 10, it has a built in 'reset'.
If previous to Win 10, there should be a factory reset function. Look in the user manual for how to invoke that.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS