[SOLVED] Integrated graphics asus a320m-k

Gaspar Cosme

Honorable
Apr 15, 2015
Hello there.
A friend of mine bought a ryzen 5 3500 with an asus a320m-k motherboard. The bios was modified to work with the processor.
He uses the graphics card and everything works fine, but he tries to connect a monitor to the onboard graphics and doesen't work. We found out that the integrated graphics card is disabled.
Following the manual of the mobo we couldn't find the option to enable it. That could be an issue product of the bios flash?
Thank you very much.

Solution
Hello there.
A friend of mine bought a ryzen 5 3500 with an asus a320m-k motherboard. The bios was modified to work with the processor.
He uses the graphics card and everything works fine, but he tries to connect a monitor to the onboard graphics and doesen't work. We found out that the integrated graphics card is disabled.
Following the manual of the mobo we couldn't find the option to enable it. That could be an issue product of the bios flash?
Thank you very much.
That CPU doesn't have integrated graphics... it requires a dedicated GPU. The reason it doesn't work when connected to the mobo is because there's no integrated graphics on the motherboard or CPU.
If you wanted integrated graphics you'd have to go with a 2200g or...

Insane Potatoz

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
Hello there.
Thank you very much.
That CPU doesn't have integrated graphics... it requires a dedicated GPU. The reason it doesn't work when connected to the mobo is because there's no integrated graphics on the motherboard or CPU.
If you wanted integrated graphics you'd have to go with a 2200g or 2400g or 3200g or 3400g or 3000g or etc.

Reactions: Gaspar Cosme
Solution

Gaspar Cosme

Honorable
Apr 15, 2015
If you wanted integrated graphics you'd have to go with a 2200g or 2400g or 3200g or 3400g or 3000g or etc.
I was told that "G" was the series without integrated graphics. You're right, thank you.