[SOLVED] Integrated Graphics Driver Keeps On Installing By Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
The integrated graphics driver on my pc keeps on reinstalling by itself. When I boot the PC, the screen goes black after the windows logo and I have to go to safe mode and uninstall the integrated driver. My Graphic card's driver is already fully installed, but it still keeps on reinstalling the integrated driver. This started happening when I tried to install the intel driver myself, but now I have deleted all the intel driver setups. Is there any way to stop this?

My Specs:
Motherboard: Intel DG31PR
Processor: Core 2 Duo e4600 2.4 Ghz
Integrated Graphics: Intel G33/31 Express
Graphics Card: GeForce GT 710 2 Gb DDR3
RAM: 2 Gb DDR2

Solution
The integrated graphics driver on my pc keeps on reinstalling by itself. When I boot the PC, the screen goes black after the windows logo and I have to go to safe mode and uninstall the integrated driver.
Just plug in the gpu cable to the motherboard instead of going to safe mode and then go to display settings to set up the 710 as the main display, you might have to have both gpus connected to a display at the same time.

If you have the setting in the bios play with the initialize display first.
7tpMKNebyPzeLI9mqQlgHNzWAymu-I2qKE3unsV1HJwZYTIjKdPQRaBgGcNSfgvsa9lOAQmn8g-Ky-gBU4xIyI0mRPyOEhAvfmQtsioyLghmROluj77ZGYpzotVge1xUTM8
The integrated graphics driver on my pc keeps on reinstalling by itself. When I boot the PC, the screen goes black after the windows logo and I have to go to safe mode and uninstall the integrated driver.
Just plug in the gpu cable to the motherboard instead of going to safe mode and then go to display settings to set up the 710 as the main display, you might have to have both gpus connected to a display at the same time.

If you have the setting in the bios play with the initialize display first.
7tpMKNebyPzeLI9mqQlgHNzWAymu-I2qKE3unsV1HJwZYTIjKdPQRaBgGcNSfgvsa9lOAQmn8g-Ky-gBU4xIyI0mRPyOEhAvfmQtsioyLghmROluj77ZGYpzotVge1xUTM8

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.