Intel Ad Says Tech Geeks are Rock Stars

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]MustWarnOthers[/nom]Someone needs to buy those iron on T-Shirt letters and make a T-shirt that says:"My Crysis Benchmarks make Women Wet."[/citation]

Dude...CafePress.com

You might be onto something there. I would buy one 'cause that's hilarious.

meatwad53186

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009
[citation][nom]MustWarnOthers[/nom]Someone needs to buy those iron on T-Shirt letters and make a T-shirt that says:"My Crysis Benchmarks make Women Wet."[/citation]

lol thats awesome

whitewhale1

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
as a former rock and roller and tech nerd i can say intel tech nerds will never be like rockstars

unless they hit the coke pretty hard

1raflo

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2009

lol!!!

G

That's Sunil Narkar Great actor!! youtube his name and see his great work

G

Well, for a company like intel if co-inventor of the USB is THE rock star(of course its a big achievement for a individual) then its time for them to take a serious look at their R&D team.

Also the saving grace would have been to feature the real 'Ajay' in the commercial.

G

I think intel is doing a great job of alienating themselves from the genpop by revealing a surprisingly elitist egotistical "we're smarter than you are" ad campaign. They say, "our big ideas aren't like your big ideas." Is that so intel? "Aren't like" how? Are you insulting us? Careful....

G

The guy in that commercial was also the guy on ABC's bingo show who checked whether anyone in the studio audience had gotten a bingo.

G

Love the new Intel ad. Finally the REAL heroes of our society get some recognition. Would have been nice to have the real 'Ajay' in the ad. Was he not photogenic enough for screen? but isnt that the point of this commercial - to showcase the real people. Overall very proud of Intel for having the courage to be different - also we dont see enough diversity in ads - the Asians and South Asians who are contributing so much to technology, medicine and all walks of western life are conveniently excluded from the 'white' dominated media.

Status
Not open for further replies.