News Intel Arc A380 Graphics Card Listing Shows Up On Newegg

InvalidError

Titan
Cheapest GPU with hardware encoder for AV1 that exists! It may not always work, but when it does, it'll be glorious!
And a full complement of four display outputs instead of only two for Navi24 and three for most of Nvidia's entry-level.

As long as the A380 can run Warcraft, that is probably good enough for me. Based on some random guy on YT, the A380 apparently does WoW slightly better than the RX6500.

but budget cards are typically very poor values to begin with.
Historically, many of the best bang-per-buck GPUs were in the $150-250 range until AMD and Nvidia decided to tell the sub-$300 market to go forth and fornicate with itself..

And a full complement of four display outputs instead of only two for Navi24 and three for most of Nvidia's entry-level.

As long as the A380 can run Warcraft, that is probably good enough for me. Based on some random guy on YT, the A380 apparently does WoW slightly better than the RX6500.

Historically, many of the best bang-per-buck GPUs were in the $150-250 range until AMD and Nvidia decided to tell the sub-$300 market to go forth and fornicate with itself..
And I said: when it works, it'll be glorious! xD

Regards.

Reactions: purple_dragon

waltc3

Reputable
Aug 4, 2019
Checked Newegg and it's "backordered"...;) Intel really needs to get these out of the door or else stop dropping publicity about it until they can get these out to reviewers and start shipping them.

InvalidError

Titan
Checked Newegg and it's "backordered"...;) Intel really needs to get these out of the door or else stop dropping publicity about it until they can get these out to reviewers and start shipping them.
In the drivers and software's current state, I doubt Intel wants to put Alchemist in reviewers' hands. Can't stop them from buying their own though. At this point, Alchemist is so far behind schedule on launch and performance, Intel will probably end up stealth-launching it to clear inventory of existing chips, do a limited run beyond that to allow AIBs who tooled up to clear their parts inventory and that might be it until Battlemage.

Reactions: waltc3