Intel Backs Starcraft 2 Pro Team Led by BoxeR

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr33nf00t

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2009
BoxeR is nuts dude. It would also be neat to see other tech companies taking this route; it really legitimizes the game.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Meanwhile, Intel holds all money for employee raises for 2 years in a row citing "financial uncertainty". . . while making record profits for most of that time.

Real winners running that company, I tells ya.

iamtheking123

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
You know you need a life when: you actually know who boxer is before reading this article.

-or-

You know you need a life when: you think its fun to watch other people play a game.

G

As opposed to other ppl going to a stadium to watch other people kick a ball around? Instead of kicking it around themselves? Seriously whatever floats someones boat.

jomofro39

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
I have to say, it is not my cup of tea, but like a lot of people point out, whatever tickles your pickle. Good for him, getting paid doing what he loves.

kencolestud69

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
Not too toot my own horn or anything. But if and when they come out with a new counter strike in the future. I'm going pro, as long as I can get paid like that.

IncinX

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2006
If you understand and play the game, it is actually exciting to watch.

Kinda like baseball and other sports. We play them a lot as a kid, we learn the rules and we learn how to differentiate the best players and the best plays from the rest of the lot and we enjoy watching it. Why not with video games?

G

@kartu

no his going get 180 bigs for pawning peeps in sc2, jealous much?

didymus03

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
Everyone READING this has a "life." Might want to define what you mean. Also why don't you list all your hobbies and let the rest of the world judge you with their own personal ideals and culture driven "norms." Sound fun?

martin0642

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
Is he not to old for this? Hardcore gamers don't seem to have a long shelf life. I would imagine at at like 25 they have a mental breakdown from all the time at 300APS.

Status
Not open for further replies.