Intel CEO Paul Otellini Earned $16.7 Million in 2011

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hapkido

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
[citation][nom]willard[/nom]Most companies will reward their workers with annual bonuses, raises and such after a particularly good year, or if the employee earned it.[/citation]

Most? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. After really positive performance reviews and going out of my way to save my company millions of dollars annually, I get about $0.25 / hour annual raises. No bonuses, no promotions. It's not even enough to cover the annual health insurance premium price hikes. Many places don't appreciate their IT workers. They're seen as a somewhat necessary expense.

nycteris

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
[citation][nom]oblivionlord[/nom]All this talk about millions for CEO's yet they are outsources their labor to build the products just so they can conserve on costs in order to get these extra millions. hmmm Forget about sharing the wealth amongst the home soil.[/citation]
Welcome to capitalism.

fuzznarf

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011
[citation][nom]vaughn2k[/nom]In other news... Some former Intel employees still do not have jobs, after cutting them from Intel 5 years ago.[/citation]
Seriously!?! get a grip. If you can't find a job after 5 years booooo f*cking hoooo... Maybe they were cut because they were unproductive and didn't prove their value as an employee, which would then explain 5 years of being unemployed.

And if they are so special, they should start their own company and then they will be the rich fatcats at the top, since its obviously sooo easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.