Intel Core i5-2400

plushkinn

Commendable
Dec 14, 2016
I'd like to get advice:
1) What cooler should i get for the Intel Core i5-2400 with Turbo Boost from 3.1GHz to 3.4GHz?
2) What SSD would be better to buy for SATAII, I need two: 250Gb and 500Gb?
3) What type of GTX 1060 would be better with i5-2400 3.4GHz: 3Gb or 6Gb version;
there are 2 monitors: 1024x768 75Hz and 1920x1080 146Hz?

Thank you for answer!

Solution
Hi Sir
1.For Turbo Boost U Really Need Any Better Cooling System Than The Stock Fine. It Should Be Fine
But If u Are Insist On Buying ? What Should I Suggest? Its A Good One. Plz Check It Out

https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Hyper-212-RR-212E-20PK-R2/dp/B005O65JXI

2.Any Ssd Should Make A Huge Difference In Speed In Comparing To Hdd. Both Will Be Work On Sata II And I Prefer 500 Gb But Both Will Make Huge Differences Than Hdd

3. Sir Always The More Vram Is Better But Depends On Ur Cpu Which Is Sandy Bridge i5 2nd Generations I Dont Think U Need A 6gb Version Of That Gpu Do U Know Why? Because The Cpu Cant Handle The Heavy Games Which Required More Than 3Gb Vram On More Than Fhd Resolution So Buying The 6gb Vram Version Of A Gtx...

khashayar2000

Respectable
Jun 24, 2016
Hi Sir
1.For Turbo Boost U Really Need Any Better Cooling System Than The Stock Fine. It Should Be Fine
But If u Are Insist On Buying ? What Should I Suggest? Its A Good One. Plz Check It Out

https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Hyper-212-RR-212E-20PK-R2/dp/B005O65JXI

2.Any Ssd Should Make A Huge Difference In Speed In Comparing To Hdd. Both Will Be Work On Sata II And I Prefer 500 Gb But Both Will Make Huge Differences Than Hdd

3. Sir Always The More Vram Is Better But Depends On Ur Cpu Which Is Sandy Bridge i5 2nd Generations I Dont Think U Need A 6gb Version Of That Gpu Do U Know Why? Because The Cpu Cant Handle The Heavy Games Which Required More Than 3Gb Vram On More Than Fhd Resolution So Buying The 6gb Vram Version Of A Gtx 1060 For Qhd Or Maybe 4k Is Waste Of Money Unless U Have A Upgrade On Ur Cpu Too.

If:

U Wanna BE Sure For Ur Gpu And U Wanna Upgrade Ur Cpu AFterWards ANd U Can Afford The 6gb Version Of A gtx 1060. So Plz Buy It

But If:

U Wanna Inssist On Play With This Cpu U Cant Play Very Well On Qhd And 4k Heavy Games To Need More Than 3gb

3. Always Prefer The Better Quality Of Resolution Because Ur System With new Gpu Can Handle The Fhd On Gaming Or Heavy Processing Eaither :)
i Choose The Fhd One (1080p - 1920*1080)

Hope U Understood My Sentences . Sorry For bad English

BEst Regards :)

KHd

Solution
1. A stock cooler would work just fine if you have one, but if you need to buy one, I would suggest spending a little more and getting a Cryorig H7, CM EVO 212, or Deepcool Gammax 400 which can be re-used in a future build.

2. Since a SATA III would be backwards compatible, and can also be used for future builds, I would consider one of the Samsung 850 EVO's or if you're on a tight budget, a PNY CS1311 or OCZ Trion 150.

3. Since you will be using a 1080p monitor, the 3 gb card would be OK, but with careful shopping you might be able to score the 6 GB card close to the same price.