Question Intel Desktop Board DN2800MT will not boot?

Ksingh707

Commendable
Sep 5, 2021
Hello, I have a Intel DN2800MT desktop board that clearly powers on because the standby light stays solid green but it wont show any video response on my monitor.
  1. I'm using a Crucial PC3-10600S-9-11-C1 Ram(CT12864BC1339.4FD)
  2. The M4 sata drive I'm using is CT064M4SSD3.
  3. The power adapter I'm using is a FSP 19V 3.43A Adapter.
  4. I have tried removing the battery and plugging it back in and there was still no response.
I will also attach a link to the product specifications on the intel website.
If anyone can give me any information on how I can get this board to boot up I would reallt appreciate it. Thank you

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/56455/intel-desktop-board-dn2800mt.html

Lutfij

Titan
Try the other slot on the motherboard, see if that helps. You will need to find replacement parts to rule out the motherboard being the culprit. Given how it's an Intel motherboard, chances are that the board itself is compromised.

Out of curiosity, do you run a repair shop by any chance? You've asked questions prior on the forums on how to revive seemingly obsolete hardware.

Reactions: Ksingh707

Ksingh707

Commendable
Sep 5, 2021
Try the other slot on the motherboard, see if that helps. You will need to find replacement parts to rule out the motherboard being the culprit. Given how it's an Intel motherboard, chances are that the board itself is compromised.

Out of curiosity, do you run a repair shop by any chance? You've asked questions prior on the forums on how to revive seemingly obsolete hardware.
thank you for the information, I appreciate it.