Question Intel DH77DF Motherboard issues

Dec 3, 2020
Good Morning,

I am hoping that I can get some advanced advice here on my intel dh77df board. The board is inside a NAS case. The short version; the system will not POST. The long version is what I have done/tested and in all of this I do have a solid green LED and the system does power up and fans are running;

Before doing the following things, I also looked around the board and didn't see any visible damage.

1. removed nvme & ram...no other hardware on the board; no post, continued on without any hardware;
  2. pulled out the cpu, checked it for damage, re-seated it and new thermal past; no post,
  3. thinking the bios was corrupt; pull the battery (it was dead anyway), set jumper to cmos reset, put in new battery; no post
  4. found and downloaded the last bios (with iflash), put it on a usb...couldn't get any usb port to fire up; fail
  5. bought a bios flasher, got the '.bio' file and dumped/flashed the bios, jumper back in proper place; no post
  6. I did check some voltages around the board and it 'appears' from what I can tell that it is getting correct voltages?

Call me stubborn but there has got to be something I've missed...

Any suggestions? Hate to throw it away until I know for sure, for sure that it is dead!

Dec 3, 2020
was it working before?

full system spec? include make and model of the psu

The limited information I have is that yes, sporadically it would post.
PSU - Corsair TX750M (Edit); tested. Supplying proper power.

If you could let me know what you're needing for Specs...I can't tell you, with great confidence, what processor is other than looking up the ATPO on intel which gives me LGA 1155—Intel® Xeon Processor; the markings are gone.

Last edited: