Question Intel graphics driver bugged don't know how to fix it

Whatcorey

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2014
The faulty intel driver assistant keeps saying theres an update for intel dch drivers, i update it, it either fails or completes if i use another browser, then i restart. Windows update says theres an intel display update available, i update that, then it goes back to saying theres an update for dch drivers. They keep looping updates no matter which one i update. I've tried DDU and i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, nothing is working. At this point im just going to refund the system because having issues from intel this severe is bogus

Last edited by a moderator:
The faulty intel driver assistant keeps saying theres an update for intel dch drivers, i update it, it either fails or completes if i use another browser, then i restart. Windows update says theres an intel display update available, i update that, then it goes back to saying theres an update for dch drivers. They keep looping updates no matter which one i update. I've tried DDU and i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, nothing is working. At this point im just going to refund the system because having issues from intel this severe is bogus
what are the specs?