News Intel Graphics Driver Seemingly Leaks Four Upcoming Intel GPUs

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
all the rumors point to mid-range cards from Intel. AMD has already made Nvidia drop prices there. but it won't stop the stupid $1000++ high end card prices from nvidia. with no one really competing against them there, they can still keep them super inflated in price.

but since i don't ever buy high end that's for others to worry about. :)

a 3rd option in the $2-300 range which is where i tend to buy is always welcome. so bring on more competition there.

mlee 2500

Honorable
Oct 20, 2014
That's a good point Math Geek; hopefully though this is just the beginning of Intel getting more serious about GPU's. It's not uncommon for a device maker to enter a market at the mid or lower tier (and despite their existing integrated graphics, that's what this really is...Intel beginning to compete against discrete graphics).

all the rumors point to mid-range cards from Intel. AMD has already made Nvidia drop prices there. but it won't stop the stupid $1000++ high end card prices from nvidia. with no one really competing against them there, they can still keep them super inflated in price.

but since i don't ever buy high end that's for others to worry about. :)

a 3rd option in the $2-300 range which is where i tend to buy is always welcome. so bring on more competition there.