Intel --- Important ---

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Wow... if that's the reason you can think of to buy a Porsche you really don't deserve one! :lol:
Not really... First, i'd never buy a Porsche,and second...i don't get all horned up about good lookin' babes. I'm happily married, played the field...and now where i want to be in life. My crazy driving days are over as well, and that i'm still alive is a testamant to my driving skills/luck. :wink:

Wow... if that's the reason you can think of to buy a Porsche you really don't deserve one! :lol:
Not really... First, i'd never buy a Porsche,and second...i don't get all horned up about good lookin' babes. I'm happily married, played the field...and now where i want to be in life. My crazy driving days are over as well, and that i'm still alive is a testament to my driving skills/luck. :wink:
Drag racing is a skill? I thought it was a measure of how well you could drive straight.

@3lf
meh.

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Not really... First, i'd never buy a Porsche,and second...i don't get all horned up about good lookin' babes. I'm happily married, played the field...and now where i want to be in life. My crazy driving days are over as well, and that i'm still alive is a testament to my driving skills/luck. :wink:
Drag racing is a skill? I thought it was a measure of how well you could drive straight.

@3lf
meh.Drag Racing?

bydesign

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2006
Considering that Porsche owner don't apparetly get it very often, they're over priced winnie mobiles.

To this so called photographer why would you be using that filter combo more than once ever other for your silly test?

dean7

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
Who was talking about drag racing???

djgandy

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
Drag racing?

Speaking of drag racing, here's a Viper getting smoked with a Civic. It's a good analogy of an overclocked E6300 smoking just about every other cpu.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=civic+vs+viper

heh cool. Americans make the worst engines.

As for this thread.
Why did you buy a x6800 and run it at stock. It's multiplier unlocked for a reason. Crank another 30% out of it at least.

@3lf
meh.Drag Racing?
I thought it was you that said they we're a drag racer. My bad.

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006

@3lf
meh.Drag Racing?
I thought it was you that said they we're a drag racer. My bad.Yes, i've done lots of racing, and tons of drags... but some of the silly/crazy sh!t i tried when i was a teenager...i'm lucky to be in one piece. I did wipe out on my motorcycle at 18, and broke my ankle/foot in 5 places. Was nasty.Month in hospital.. Skin grafts, 2-1/2 inch woodscrew holding my foot to my leg. :) I've got many many stories for when i'm a grampa. :wink:

@3lf
meh.Drag Racing?
I thought it was you that said they we're a drag racer. My bad.Yes, i've done lots of racing, and tons of drags... but some of the silly/crazy sh!t i tried when i was a teenager...i'm lucky to be in one piece. I did wipe out on my motorcycle at 18, and broke my ankle/foot in 5 places. Was nasty.Month in hospital.. Skin grafts, 2-1/2 inch woodscrew holding my foot to my leg. :) I've got manu many stories for when i'm a grampa. :wink:
<(o_O)> Ouch.... never hurt my self that bad....

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
Nice. Btw, I checked out the YouTube of your rig and my girl loved the song you played in the background. :lol:

Well, Techno and Trance is pretty much the only ones that work well with computer,electronics and other high-tech stuff on video. I was trying to use a Country song for it, I don't know what's the title but it's about a cowboy crying over his dog that got run over with his horse. Anyways it didn't go very well, so I got techno, trance, house, bass and drum and club mix, tracks from my DJ friend and use it.

Doughbuy

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
Not bad, I take a lunch break, come back, and this thread is thoroughly jacked...

RB26DETT and 2JZ-GTE are some of the best enginers ever made... Japanese manufacturing FTW! (Kudos to anyone who knows what cars used these engines.. they're both godly and legendary)

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Not bad, I take a lunch break, come back, and this thread is thoroughly jacked...

RB26DETT and 2JZ-GTE are some of the best enginers ever made... Japanese manufacturing FTW! (Kudos to anyone who knows what cars used these engines.. they're both godly and legendary)
I would've guessed Mazda Rotary's(Wankel), but i think the original RX-7 was a 1R 1.1L, then they upped it to ~1.3L. I give...what is it?