intel optane, incompatible hdd problem

Andreas_42

Reputable
Jul 21, 2017
hello, ive bought an intel optane 16 gb

mobo is ga b250 ds3h with f9 bios drivers

my problem is that i cant enable the intel optane because it says i have incompatible hdd, problem is that error occured when i was switching around in my bios, i need help w enabling and stuff with the bios because im no extreme expert but i know some stuff.

the intel optane memory is discovered in bios as an NVMe but in windows it isnt, only detected as intel mempek

Solution

Based on the picture, u should be try to change your optane slot. I was got prob like that before. But now I face can not enable my optane (error code: 0xA007000D) Sad

USAFRet

Titan

Ah, OK.
I went straight to the Specification page, where it does not mention Optane.

What does the user manual say about the config?

Andreas_42

Reputable
Jul 21, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Andreas_42 : "HDD partition intel optane problem"

i got a seagate barracuda 1tb 3.5

my problem is that i have to resize it or something so there is 5mb or more at the end because intel optane says thats needed, on the intel optane memory software it keeps saying, no compatible disks for intel optane memory

Andreas_42

Reputable
Jul 21, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Andreas_42 : "Hdd is incompatible with intel optane?"

as the title says, i bought an intel optane 16gb module, i fixed the bios settings and that now my problem is why it suddenly says my hdd isnt compatible with intel optane anymore, it didnt say that before i fixed with the bios.

16 gb intel optane

motherboard: GA B250 DS3H

i3 7350k kaby lake

all my components support intel optane.

i need help because my bios doesnt have a remapping setting because i believe the problem is that my hdd needs like 5mb at the end of the hdd but i dont know how to fix with those things

Sep 17, 2018

Based on the picture, u should be try to change your optane slot. I was got prob like that before. But now I face can not enable my optane (error code: 0xA007000D) Sad

Solution