Intel UHD 630 driver installation problem

Sep 17, 2018
Hello!

I'm not able to install the display driver at all, I've tried to install the driver using:

1. Intel Driver & Support Assistant 3.6.0.4 (when I scan it gives that I have Microsoft Basic Display Driver and needs update and when I download the driver and try to install it says your system isn't compatible with this driver).

2. ASUS DVD-R (all the drivers were installed except the Intel UHD 630.

3. iObit Driver Booster (the Intel UHD 630 driver were installed but the icons on the desktop were disappeared and I even move my mouse or type anything on the keyboard, so I had to power off and then on the computer manually using the power button and when the windows started up the issue was remain the same).

4. Easeware Driver Easy (the Intel UHD 630 driver were installed but the icons on the desktop were disappeared and I even move my mouse or type anything on the keyboard, so I had to power off and then on the computer manually using the power button and when the windows started up the issue was remain the same).

5. I tried to install the driver manually using the device manager and nothing worked out.

OS: MS Windows 10.0 (Build 10240) Pro 64-bit - I'm updating the OS to the latest version.
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8500 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
MB: Asus PRIME B360M-A.

Is there any solution for my problem?

Sep 17, 2018

I tried to install the driver using ASUS DVD-R that came with the motherboard but all the drivers were installed except Intel UHD 630 driver.

As I told before when i tried to install the driver using Easeware Driver Easy but the icons on the desktop were disappeared and I even move my mouse or type anything on the keyboard, so I had to power off and then on the computer manually using the power button and when the windows started up the issue was remain the same).