News Intel Unveils Arc Pro GPUs

cyrusfox

Distinguished
A30M, A40 Desktop and A50 double slot desktop...
Are they all based on the smaller die Arc ACM-G11 or do any of them boast the full die Arc ACM-G10 (Image link of basic spec of both dies). Would think the pro line would boast larger VRAM as well as price. I might rather pick one up a pro line over the A310/A380 for one of my machines. But like always subject to availablility, price and if there are really any feature differences.

nothing spells "professional" graphics card like unstable drivers which crash constantly doing basic things. How about intel iron out their horrific driver issues with their gaming cards before selling "professional" graphic cards who will be about as useful as expensive paperweights thanks to the driver issues they're likely to have.

nothing spells "professional" graphics card like unstable drivers which crash constantly doing basic things. How about intel iron out their horrific driver issues with their gaming cards before selling "professional" graphic cards who will be about as useful as expensive paperweights thanks to the driver issues they're likely to have.
Do they share the same driver? Gaming is based on tsmc chips while professional is mostly intel chips except for I/O.