Intel Wins Ethernet Data Communication Patent Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
Intel is kind of very cool, if i ignore that bribing thing that unfairly hurt AMD.

It's like this big huge invisible larger than life thing that pushes tech in general and the PC in particular, forward, and saves its partners, etc. I don't know. Sort of puts me in awe. :p

G

Or if you ignore Intel letting computer OEMs customize their Intel HD graphics drivers, and then the computer owner is at the mercy of the OEM for updated Intel HD graphics drivers! Oh Great Intel they have never had HD graphics drivers that are very good, and they let computer OEMs customize their software so they can get their chips into computers, and damn the consumer who is stuck with GPU hardware that has incomplete driver software, and no driver updates form the OEMs! How about this as a story Computer press!

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]A Bad Day[/nom]Looked up Negotiated Data Solutions...There was hardly any information on it other than which city it was located in.[/citation]
Because it's a patent holding group. They buy and license patents.....and file suit against anyone that refuses to sign a license agreement with them (such as Dell who already had a license for said patents, through Intel).

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
BTW, after I looked up that spammer's website in the DomainTools, it says that 3,217 websites (probably all spam sites) are also hosted on the same server.

Also, the server is hosted in Panama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS