Intel's Dirty Tricks

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sdausmus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2001
Hey, I know for a fact that Intel was founded by Satan, and that their CEO sits on the Illuminati and heads up their weather control and air-control division...y'know, where they are ruining the environment so that Coca-Cola can bottle "clean air" and sell it to us at huge profits? I challenge you to refute that!!! And by the way, if you do, I'll just accuse you of being in cahoots! See how easy it is to make insane crap up and not have to deal with the consequences?

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Hey, I know for a fact that Intel was founded by Satan
Man, you guys need to stop that. If Intel was founded by Satan then AMD was founded by God? Ok, then... Intel is not evil and AMD isn't a perfect little angel either.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

eden

Champion
No because then Helios would come in and take over Intel's servers and mother central machine, then we'd have a new age of computer AI taking over us and eventually zombies will walk the earth...
Kinda fun how you can merge Deus Ex and Resident Evil together huh?

--
For the first time, Hookers are hooked on Phonics!!

Schmide

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2001
And then <A HREF="http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/players/profile?statsId=0666" target="_new">Satan</A> got traded to the Buffalo Sabers and now leads the team in scoring.

All errors are undocumented features waiting to be discovered.

SEB

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2002
Personaly I dont care what Intel writes or what AMD writes, I get my answers from the Benchmarks. I dont care that Intel Cpus are running at 2ghz, or that amd is running at 1.66ghz. The benchmarks tell me who kicks whos ass.

Anyways both manufacturers play dirty tricks this is just one of them, froma long series.

:cool: <font color=blue><b>BAD ASS BOYS OVERCLOCK BAD ASS TOYS</b></font color=blue> :cool:

Nikko

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I challenge anyone to refute this.
Ok, Melty, I refute your comments. Just as I loathe Intel so to do people who run web sites. Chris Tom makes his money from Ad spots and selling AMDZONE related merchandise. Lately he's been selling some kind of PDA as well. He doesn't make very much money. I've also spoken with Van on numerous occassions and I know he's getting nothing from AMD. I suppose AMD is also paying off the people who run faceintel.com, theinquirer.net, amdmb.com, athlonxp.com, oc-athlonxp.com....shall I continue???? There are a lot of people out there who feel very passionate about supporting AMD. This report from Aberdeen is one more example of why that is.

What's <A HREF="http://www.vanshardware.com/" target="_new">this</A> all about?

Kelledin

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2001
I challenge anyone to refute this.
I challenge you to prove it. Otherwise you're guilty of slander. When you're accused of slander/libel, the burden of proof is on you. :tongue:

<i>If a server crashes in a server farm and no one pings it, does it still cost four figures to fix?

Tiberius13

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2002
Hey, I know for a fact that Intel was founded by Satan, and that their CEO sits on the Illuminati and heads up their weather control and air-control division...y'know, where they are ruining the environment so that Coca-Cola can bottle "clean air" and sell it to us at huge profits?
Ummmmm.... you are getting a little ahead of yourself. Coca-Cola's current satanic plot is to sell us tap water - seriously!. Selling us air (oxygen) is a bit further down the line.

<font color=green><b>More salt than just a grain you will need with posts of mine. - Yoda©®</b></font color=green>

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I challenge you to prove it. Otherwise you're guilty of slander. When you're accused of slander/libel, the burden of proof is on you.
sure, but first you need to look up the words slander and libel.

I don't have to prove anything to you regarding those websites or any shady deals being made, it's up to you to prove me wrong, are you up to that?

or maybe I should post Intel shady rumors and conspiracy theories so that you can eat it up as usual?

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

Kelledin

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2001
<A HREF="http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=slander" target="_new">http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=slander</A>:

<b>1)</b> <i>Law.</i> Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
<b>2)</b> A false and malicious statement or report about someone.
Yup, you're guilty of slander. Unless you can prove your statements?

(actually, in legalese, this is a case of libel rather than slander. slander is oral; libel is written/printed. either way, burden of proof is still on the defendant.)

I don't have to prove anything to you regarding those websites or any shady deals being made, it's up to you to prove me wrong, are you up to that?
Actually, yes you do have to prove your statements, if you want to be taken seriously. I just pointed out <i>why</i> you do; you'd apparently rather not accept reality. :tongue:

<i>If a server crashes in a server farm and no one pings it, does it still cost four figures to fix?<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by kelledin on 03/28/02 01:49 PM.</EM></FONT></P>