Question Intermittent Post Errors

Jun 3, 2020
For the past year and a half, I have battled an Intermittent post problem on my PC. I have replaced everything on the computer besides the graphics card as it won't post with or without the card and my boot drive. Every time I replace something on the PC it will work for a few months and then the error return which make it impossible to diagnose. There also seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why it will fail. I have reinstalled windows multiple times as well. Usually when it starts having issues, if I leave it alone for a couple of days it will start to work normally once again. Thank you in advance for your help!

PC SPECS:
i7-9700k
Asus TUF z390-pro gaming mobo
16gb Evo Potenza DDR4 Ram
EVGA 1070 SC Black Edition
Corsair CX750M PSU
240gb Sandisk 2.5inch SSD

Ralston18

Titan
Does replacing everything include the CMOS battery?

Any known electrical/power problems in your home or immediate area?

Have you looked in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, and even informational entries that correspond with the post problems?

How old is that 750 watts Corsair PSU? Was it used, new, refurbished? Any heavy use for gaming, graphics work, or bit-mining?

Jun 3, 2020
Yes, I have replaced the CMOS battery, it wouldn't be a problem with my house because this is the only device that has issues. The only thing that the Event Viewer shows is A Kernel-Power after the PC reboots, nothing else shows. The PSU is about 8 months old, I bought it new and I do game on my PC