[SOLVED] Internal HDD not detecting in Boot Menu/Bios

Apr 15, 2020
So I'm having this issue lately whenever I turn off my PC and then a few hours later try to turn it on, my 1st HDD(Seagate Barracuda 1TB) doesn't detects in BIOS or Boot Menu. Though, my 2nd HDD(WD Purple 1TB) does shows up! It's my first hard drive which has the Windows Installed and everything! Then I literally have to remove components like Power supply and everything and all of a sudden and after several tries, the first HDD shows up in BIOS as well and that's when I can boot into my PC :(

I even changed my power supply last day to make sure it isn't a power issue. I even changed the SATA cables which didn't help as well.

Though as I said, the Seagate hard drive does gets detected but after several reboots, power offs and after reinstalling a few components. Even flipped cables with the 2nd HDD but still no luck! :( Please help me understand what problem exactly is this!

Solution
The Seagate drive could be failing. Download and run a program called Hard Disk Sentinel to test the health of your drives.

file.php