Internet Access notification on taskbar says I don't have Internet but I do have, please help!

Lef_Nutz

Reputable
Apr 10, 2015
I posted a thread a while ago on the same subject, but it seems nobody was helping me out, so I decided to do the same thing again. My issue is is that the Internet access notification in the toolbar says I have no Internet, but in reality I do. I can open YouTube, Google, Facebook, all the websites with no problems. Now, the tricky thing with this is that somehow, my Windows 10 actually registers as if I don't have Internet connectivity, and I can't use any of the apps like Xbox, News, the Windows Store, and the bad thing about these is that they automatically close when I open them (apart from Xbox). Cortana cant be used as well, so I really don't know what the issue is. Please help me!

Lef_Nutz

Reputable
Apr 10, 2015

Already did that like a hundred times, didn't work. I told you, I HAVE internet access, it's just this Windows is retarded. It has that exclamation mark on the notification, I don't know why. I've tried reinstalling network drivers and rolling them back, but that didn't help.