[SOLVED] Internet adapter needs drivers, but I cant download them without internet...

jacob249358

Commendable
Sep 8, 2021
I have a lenovo laptop and suddenly the internet stops working and the box where it shows all the internet stuff is gone. I ran the trouble shooter and it says there is driver or hardware complications with the intel ac 9590 or whatever. I have intels driver assistant but I need internet to download the drivers. Ethernet isnt an option, am I screwed?

Solution
I have a lenovo laptop and suddenly the internet stops working and the box where it shows all the internet stuff is gone. I ran the trouble shooter and it says there is driver or hardware complications with the intel ac 9590 or whatever. I have intels driver assistant but I need internet to download the drivers. Ethernet isnt an option, am I screwed?
You download it on some other system, and save to a USB flash drive.

USAFRet

Titan
You download it on some other system, and save to a USB flash drive.

Solution