Question Internet crashing!

Jun 22, 2021
I am not sure where to post this, but this seemed to be the best place? My internet will crash whenever I load up an online game. I've tried Destiny 2 and FFXIV. As soon as it connects to the servers, my internet goes out and comes back as soon as I stop them. What's the deal? I have 2 other people capable of logging into these games and play just fine, but this happens only when my PC tries to access online games. I am pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. I've tried updating my LAN and WiFi drivers and even my Bios! Any ideas?!

Edit: If a moderator could move this to networking, that'd be amazing. Sorry to place this in the wrong place.

<<MOD Moved>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 22, 2021
It should not be as this problem only started occurring as of the last week or so. But here it is.

CPU: Intel 11900K
MB: ROG Maximus XIII Hero (Wi-Fi)
GPU: Asus 2080Ti
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz @ CL14

I doubt anything else in the system really matters.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
No need to bump.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, or even informational events that precede or correspond with the game crashes.

What online games do you play?

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Disk drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

You mentioned LAN and WiFi drivers: ensure that only one network adapter (either wired or wireless ) is enabled. Not both at the same time.