[SOLVED] Internet cuts out for 30 seconds everytime i die ingame

Jan 8, 2020
First of all this problem is even stranger then it sounds. I previously had this problem a few months ago however it fixed over time. Both times the cause of this problem has been a national outage for the service provider. Basically what happens, on ethernet connection it will run super stable for the entirety of the round (Valorant to be precise) up until the point i die, which then it shall cut out for about 30 seconds. It just does not make much sense but is very annoying.

Solution
Does the internet actually go down or does your pc just lose internet. If you test with another device can it use the internet. Can you ping your router IP or access the router configuration when this happens.

It would not be that unusual for a game to crash and windows pretty much lock up until the problem clears. Maybe the event viewer has a clue as to what is breaking.
Does the internet actually go down or does your pc just lose internet. If you test with another device can it use the internet. Can you ping your router IP or access the router configuration when this happens.

It would not be that unusual for a game to crash and windows pretty much lock up until the problem clears. Maybe the event viewer has a clue as to what is breaking.

Solution
Jan 8, 2020
Well yes it still says that i have connection for example i have the Ethernet connected logo and it never says there is no internet connection. The game also does not crash also its whenever my ingame character dies