Internet degrades after new parts?

ToonyBahoony

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
So i upgraded a few days ago and when i upgraded i had to redo my internet connection etc, the reason being my wireless connector at the back had to be pulled out due to it conflicting where the gpu was being placed. I got a little usb thing that basically did the same thing, however my internet is no where near as good as it was, i used to get 500kbs/sec but now im getting 50kbs/sec. Im really not sure what to do someone please help! :ange:

Solution
What model USB adapter and what model PCIe adapter did it replace? Did you install the correct drivers? Is the USB adapter attached to the back of the computer? Does it have as large an antenna as the old card?

Often it helps with USB adapters to get a USB extension cable (up to 10 foot) and move the location of the USB adapter away from the back of the computer to a better location for a stronger signal.

RealBeast

Titan
What model USB adapter and what model PCIe adapter did it replace? Did you install the correct drivers? Is the USB adapter attached to the back of the computer? Does it have as large an antenna as the old card?

Often it helps with USB adapters to get a USB extension cable (up to 10 foot) and move the location of the USB adapter away from the back of the computer to a better location for a stronger signal.

Solution