Internet dies alltime, can somebody help me please

l65638881

Prominent
Dec 31, 2017
since some weeks my internet is just so shity it disconnects every 20-30 seconds when it has some good times it disconnects every 10 minutes. doesnt matter if i use my comptuter with the lan cable or my mobile with wifi its disconnect the same way. i tried everything to do, reset the settings, unplug the cable.. can somebody help me ?

Solution
OK, based on the specs you linked to, that router uses a standard ethernet input. So any normal router will work. I usually recommend an "AC1900" router. That means is is dual band WIFI, has gigabit LAN ports and isn't the most expensive. The Netgear R7000, and the Asus RT-AC68U are two great examples of those type routers. You can probably find either one on E-Bay used for $75 or less.

kanewolf

Titan
Bad wall-transformer power supply for the router is a first guess. But, taking the opportunity to get a new router may be the best answer. If you can see evidence that the input to the router drops (LEDs on router or modem or log on router) then you may need to call your ISP.

l65638881

Prominent
Dec 31, 2017

ye ive always been thinking to get a new router... this is the router that they have given us : https://www.zyxel.com/products_services/Wireless-N300-Home-Router-NBG-418N-v2/specifications

we have like 6 devices connectedt to the internet, 4 wifi and and me that games alot and my parents TV ( both lan)

what do i have to look for specs when i wanna buy a new router?

thanks for ur first anwser tho :D

kanewolf

Titan
OK, based on the specs you linked to, that router uses a standard ethernet input. So any normal router will work. I usually recommend an "AC1900" router. That means is is dual band WIFI, has gigabit LAN ports and isn't the most expensive. The Netgear R7000, and the Asus RT-AC68U are two great examples of those type routers. You can probably find either one on E-Bay used for $75 or less.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS