Internet drops once a day

Jan 9, 2019
Hey guys :) Since I have my contract, I have nothing but problems with my Internet connection. The problem is I can't speak the local language so calling the ISP would be my very last option.
So what is happening:
Every day at different times, my connection drops for a few seconds. This happens on the router, every device (be it wlan or wired) loses connection. When this happens, The lamp on the router for Power is still green, so is the lamp for DSL synchronisation, but the lamp for Internet is blinking red for these seconds. I have tried power resetting, factory resetting and pretty much any other option there is. In the information page it says that my DSL was still synhcronised when my router lost connection, however there are no error signs shown. The router is connected via lan through a tiny box that hangs on a cable which goes in a wall (Sorry, I don't know what that is). My router is an Orange Box 2.0, ISP is Orange Poland
Every bit of help would be much appreciated. (Sorry for the bad English)

Solution
It could be your lease is renewing for your IP given to you by the ISP. When I had a DSL connection the lease was set for 24 hours and I had a disconnect every 24 hours counting from powering up the router and modem.

Lekro44

Reputable
Oct 28, 2015
It could be your lease is renewing for your IP given to you by the ISP. When I had a DSL connection the lease was set for 24 hours and I had a disconnect every 24 hours counting from powering up the router and modem.

Solution
Jan 9, 2019
First of all, thank you for the quick answer. Today I discovered that the internet drops precisly every 22 hours and says "authentification error, please enter your username/password". However, there is no need to do that, because it auto reconnects after about 5 seconds. Is there anything I could do to change the lease time? I already tried using DynDNS, but without any success. The router is plugged in via a VDSL splitter that looks very old, could it be that?

Jan 9, 2019
Ok, so I spent some time on the official Orange forum, and it seems that this problem is common in Poland. An official Orange Support guy told me to force ipv4. He said that this will cause the resets to occur every few weeks.