internet goes out after few minutes win 10

PAPPADOC

Reputable
Sep 27, 2016
When my pc boots up I can go on the internet and it works fine. When I close my browser(Microsoft Edge) then bring it back up nothing will load. It tells me "can't connect securely to this page". I can't even check for updates for win 10. This is a new pc build. Never had this problem before. It still shows that I am connected to the internet. Under internet options in the advance tab I have TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 checked. I also checked SSL 3.0 and I tried it without SSL 3.0. I'm clueless on what's going on.

omegadoom13

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
Do you live in the US?
I've been having slow downs with my Spectrum internet for that past several days. I called Spectrum and got an automated message telling me that there is an "outage" in my area...... even though I see I'm still connected... but getting erratic service when trying to load websites.

PAPPADOC

Reputable
Sep 27, 2016
I live in the US. My main pc is right next to the new one I am building for a friend and there is no issue at all. After a few minutes the new one just won't work anymore but it says it is still connected to the internet. I feel that something is blocking it. That's all I can think of.