[SOLVED] Internet Issues

Dec 15, 2020
Hello all. I have been having some issues with my internet. For example, When i am playing watching videos or talking to people on discord, sometimes my internet will cut out completely and then come back after a few seconds. It's been going on for a few days now and I cannot stand it anymore! I have an image i took of a program ive been running calling "PingPlotter 5" and...the results are not good. View: https://imgur.com/a/0u4Rlzw

Please could anyone tell me how to solve this? Ive tried all of these things: restarting everything, reinstalling my OS, putting a NIC Card from a different pc into my pc, blowing all the dust out of it, moving the router, trying to activate QoS on my router (it doesnt have it...<Mod Edit> spectrum...), doing all the CMD Ipconfig reset stuff, running malwarebytes, running ccleaner, using WiFi...

There are 2 other people in my house who don't have this issue at all. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Are you cabled in or using WiFi?

If cable, try another one
If Wifi, make sure you're connected to 2.4ghz if you're far away (better signal strength - less bandwidth, but that doesn't matter)