Internet keeps cutting on PC

Rommyent

Reputable
Aug 15, 2014
sorry if this violates anything but this is really frustrating me. My Gaming PC is connected to my Internet via Powerline Network Adapter. And for the most part, it actually works, but for the rest....it just cuts off :(

My Laptop and my PC are connected to the same network, the Laptop is connected Wirelessly, the PC (like i said before) is wired
When i troubleshoot, i get

Problems Found
"Local Area Connection" doesn't have a valid IP configuration ------ Not Fixed
The Default Gateway is not available ----- Detected

After this, i do what i normally do, Go into my Devices and Printers and make sure everything is all solid. The only problem that i see is from my PC. So i went and Troubleshooted it, and it tells me that there is a problem with the Driver for Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter and it asks me if i want to reinstall the driver, and whether i'm connected to the internet or not, i get a Device Driver was not successfully installed notification. And i truly believe that this is the problem (or could be one of them).
I am unsure of how to explain this any further, i'm stressed, frustrated.. and honestly... a little sad :( If anyone can help, i'm listening.

EDIT: I'm not sure if there is a virus or not, if anyone can recommend an online virus detector, i would appreciate it.