[SOLVED] internet ,,lags'' on wi-fi, and disconnects on ethernet, Laptop.

Jan 19, 2019
hey, well.. while iam trying to do something where i need constant connection and i am on wifi, like playing online games, watching something live, every like ,,1-3 minutes my internet lags for a few secs, and if i am on a cable, my ethernet just randomly disconnects, any help would be appriciated, tried many methods allready :)

Solution
I used to get these Internet lags. Despite changing the Wi-Fi router To a newer Linksys router the issues persisted. Finally I changed my modem from Motorola 6121 to in Netgear modem with 16 download and for upload channels. After that the performance has improved at least 75%. The lags are much less. The Internet speed has not changed as I only have a 50 MB connection but the Interruptions are much less.
Dec 29, 2018
I used to get these Internet lags. Despite changing the Wi-Fi router To a newer Linksys router the issues persisted. Finally I changed my modem from Motorola 6121 to in Netgear modem with 16 download and for upload channels. After that the performance has improved at least 75%. The lags are much less. The Internet speed has not changed as I only have a 50 MB connection but the Interruptions are much less.

Solution