Question internet (lan and wifi) drops/lags every hour at the same time

Dec 16, 2019
i dont know anymore it doesnt have anything to do with the ISP because the guy just came to me and looked for himself and even replaced my modem but every single hour whenever the time is like xx:07minutes:50seconds my wifi starts loading (and the streams on in it freezes) and in games (like diablo3) it freezes and then after a couple seconds everything works fine again for the next hour. It happens on my normal pc with a lan connection aswell as on mobile devices (like my tablet) through wifi. I dont even know anymore got a brand new modem, reseted the old one aswell, updated network drivers, reset network drivers, scan with a antivirus, changed dns from google to cloudflare to ISP, at 19:07 he pluged his own laptop to my modem and his connection worked despite mine at the same time freezing. Could it have anything to do with the android emulator nox (wich i uninstalled now) or google chrome synchronizing (wich i disabled)? despite me right now uninstall Nox and disabling synchronization in google chrome at 00:07 central europe time my lan and wifi network froze again for a couple of seconds. I seriously start believing it is some chinese rootkit or something

Ralston18

Titan
Make and model modem and router? Or combination modem/router if that is the case.

The router's logs - if available and enabled may provide some clue.

Check Task Manager and Resource Monitor on the computers. Determine if any of them are launching some sort of app trying to phone home, back-up, or update.

Observe for a few minutes up to the xx:07 time while doing nothing else. Just to get a sense of what is going on with nothing else taking place. The source of the lag may become immediately apparent.

You might find some entry in Reliability History or Event Viewer that corresponds with the lags.

Check Task Scheduler as well. Things get put in there now....

Dec 16, 2019
Dec 16, 2019
so well i just deleted some system fails and had to reset windows and it froze again at the same time as usual (i choose the option to keep my private files) and now ive reset a second time while deleting everything

every single hour whenever the time is like xx:07minutes:50seconds my wifi starts loading (and the streams on in it freezes)

Has you electrical meter that does you home gone wifi digital like us in the US. We had this problem as our house was at the end of the run that fed telephone pole. We were getting drained every night same time on time every night. Had repair guy out with there meter and proved it to them as we were told we were fine. I made a Faraday cage and fixed them draining our system.

Dec 16, 2019
Has you electrical meter that does you home gone wifi digital like us in the US. We had this problem as our house was at the end of the run that fed telephone pole. We were getting drained every night same time on time every night. Had repair guy out with there meter and proved it to them as we were told we were fine. I made a Faraday cage and fixed them draining our system.
i dont know well i reinstalled windows 10 and since the pc was turned on the network happend to lag again, i dont think there is a virus/bitcoin miner involved uploading packets every hour at the same time involved. i dont know anymore what to do

Dec 16, 2019
i have to monitor my pc network because every hour its uploading something huge causing a lag on the whole network wich also impacts my wifi connection

every hour its uploading something huge causing a lag on the whole network

Yup that's what was happening to us as well. At least in the US our meters send out a collected data usages to the electric company at set times so they can know what to bill you and it mess with your homes wifi if there to close. Do a cheap test, Get one of those cheap metal IKIA office trashcans the ones that look like the walls are metal mesh like a screen door. and put it upside down over you modem and or router and just for testing than run a wire to your computer at the witching hr and see if the issue has changed.

Dec 16, 2019
Yup that's what was happening to us as well. At least in the US our meters send out a collected data usages to the electric company at set times so they can know what to bill you and it mess with your homes wifi if there to close. Do a cheap test, Get one of those cheap metal IKIA office trashcans the ones that look like the walls are metal mesh like a screen door. and put it upside down over you modem and or router and just for testing than run a wire to your computer at the witching hr and see if the issue has changed.
my modem with his power cable was replaced yesterday and its still happening. currently a cisco EPC3925. i tried to unplug my landline phone from the power aswell as from the modem through its little phone cable and it still happend. however the lag didint happen when my PC was turned off the stream on my tablet android device connected through wifi did not lag/freeze