[SOLVED] Internet ony my PC works properly but only when wifi/Wlan is turned off on router.

zoa023

Commendable
Mar 25, 2019
So basically 3 days ago i installed LogMeInHamachi to play some custom rocket league maps with friends, after that my internet started acting wierd, ping goes up to 2-3K while playing PUBG/CS:GO/RL and i cannot open any website etc. Im connected with cable to pc and i have 3 phones and 1 laptop connected to Wi-Fi. I have this https://forum.benchmark.rs/attachment.php?attachmentid=250557&d=1525259674 Router. I tried calling internet support, and basically they dont know whats wrong since every lamp that should be is turned on, i tried connection router to direct phone line but it does not help, now im waiting for their call.

I think problem is in Hamachi. Now when i turn off my WLAN/Wi-Fi, internet on PC works like before, but i really need Wi-Fi.
I dont know what to do. Please help.
PS. if you guys suggest something please go step by step since im newbie at IT stuff :) Thanks alot.
Sorry for bad English.

Solution
Are you sure that only one network adapter is enabled on your PC?

Only one adapter (wired or wireless) should be enabled.

Enable the desired wireless adapter and verify that it is correctly configured for your network.

Also ensure that you have the most up-to-date driver. If not, download, reinstall, and reconfigure for your wireless network.

Ralston18

Titan
Are you sure that only one network adapter is enabled on your PC?

Only one adapter (wired or wireless) should be enabled.

Enable the desired wireless adapter and verify that it is correctly configured for your network.

Also ensure that you have the most up-to-date driver. If not, download, reinstall, and reconfigure for your wireless network.

Solution
Maybe to clairify ?

You install the hamachi on the pc not on the router

Only the pc you installed hamachi on is having issues the other devices work properly ?

Hamachi is a form of vpn. These software many times mess up the network setting on a pc. Hopefully you can uninstall it and it will fix the pc.