Question Internet speed not reaching near full capabilities.

May 24, 2019
Hey guys,
I just got a new internet plan that is meant to be around 90Mb/s or roughly 11MB/s but I tested the speed on my pc and only got 9Mb/s, 10x worse than it should be. I tested the speed on my phone and it was the full 90Mb/s. The pc is connected via ethernet and I tried different ports on the router and updating my drivers but nothing worked. Please help I do not want to pay for something I'm not able to get.
Download speed

Sep 4, 2019
If your phone is getting the 90Mb/s through WiFi then there is probably nothing wrong with your internet. Are you sure your computer isn’t reading 9MB/s? There’s a slim chance that your PC has some sort of internet speed limiter

May 24, 2019
If your phone is getting the 90Mb/s through WiFi then there is probably nothing wrong with your internet. Are you sure your computer isn’t reading 9MB/s? There’s a slim chance that your PC has some sort of internet speed limiter
I’m 100% sure it read Mb/s not MB/s, but thanks anyway.

Not sure if you verified the port is set to auto and not running at 10mbps as suggested above.

If you installed the asus gamer network software bundled try to uninstall it. It can not actually make you network go faster unless you are doing really stupid stuff like running bit torrent in the back ground while you play games.