iPad Disassembled, Reassembled in Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

imspecial

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
Love it, taking things apart and putting them back together always gives me self satisfaction... Scary when it doesn't work once put back together though haha!

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Great animation, though it needed a pull out of the end where the camera zooms up into outer space, past the planets, out of the solar system, shooting past galaxies, and finally it is revealed to be a gleam in Jobs' eye!

Also, is it me, or did it seem like there was a lot of extra space in the iPad's shell?

830hobbes

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
six of the last eleven articles have focused on Apple. Even if the news includes negative things about apple, this is kind of ridiculous. Can we get a LITTLE less focus on apple?

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]830hobbes[/nom]six of the last eleven articles have focused on Apple. Even if the news includes negative things about apple, this is kind of ridiculous. Can we get a LITTLE less focus on apple?[/citation]
Toms Hardware staff already posted and said they don't care what us readers think, apple articles get more hits.

830hobbes

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
[citation][nom]kelemvor4[/nom]Toms Hardware staff already posted and said they don't care what us readers think, apple articles get more hits.[/citation]
hmm. didn't know that. not really a good argument though. why not just become an openly apple news website? then they'll get even more hits.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]kelemvor4[/nom]Toms Hardware staff already posted and said they don't care what us readers think, apple articles get more hits.[/citation]
Not to be a jerk or anything here. But if Apple articles get more hits, doesn't that mean more readers are reading the Apple articles?
Just a thought...

But anyway, I too am sick of Apple new. Still a cool movie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.