iPhone 5 And iPad Confirmed for December Release in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer1337dude

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2008
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]so, whatever happened with the chinese patent holder for the iphone 5 design. any confirmation if apple bought them off?[/citation]
I was wondering the same thing...

Apple paid off the banks that owned the bankrupted patent holder.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]so, whatever happened with the chinese patent holder for the iphone 5 design. any confirmation if apple bought them off?[/citation]

The company filed for bankruptcy a while ago, and Apple would've most likely bought the patent. I think it was because they had trouble selling their own products.

boulbox

Honorable
Apr 5, 2012
I don't even know why they would release iPhone overseas, their buy rate is just terrible as there are much better phones.(even the copied iPhone design phone has a better processor than it)

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
Article failed to mention that the profits of the parent company will be taxed in the US.

America 1 Communist China 0 /yes !

xkm121

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
[citation][nom]sheepsnowadays[/nom]I think most the sheeps are in the US but could be wrong[/citation]

China get way more iSheeps. Difference is, US iSheep line up in front of a store while Chinese iSheep never forms a line. Not surprising though. With that kind of population, I highly doubt they ever wait in line for anything.

G

Hello ?

Oho wow that's a news and awesome news i got to know that apple is releasing it most advance 3 products in china.
So the Chinese get ready for this awesome product to buy and start using and enjoying.

unlock iphone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.