iPod Touch Tear Down Shows Space for Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Next to be banned from locker rooms, I-Pod Touch!

"Did you just take a picture of me?"

"How could I? This is just an MP3 player!"

"Oh, ok then."

scoobertdoo

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
who the heck is subscribing to this whole I-sht fad? a bunch of yuppies? drive your priuis save the whales and dig elton john on your mac.... losers.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
[citation][nom]hellwig[/nom]Next to be banned from locker rooms, I-Pod Touch!"Did you just take a picture of me?""How could I? This is just an MP3 player!""Oh, ok then."[/citation]
Great idea, I'll have to get me one of those Nanos. But why would a guy be in a girl's locker room anyway?

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]doomtomb[/nom]Great idea, I'll have to get me one of those Nanos. But why would a guy be in a girl's locker room anyway?[/citation]
That's when you come back with this humdinger:

"Retarded, don't know better"

*SCREAMS*

"Sheesh lady, didn't you hear me, I said I was retarded."

"Oh, then you're probably just curious. Let me show you how everything works down there."

[citation][nom]hellwig[/nom]That's when you come back with this humdinger:"Retarded, don't know better"*SCREAMS*"Sheesh lady, didn't you hear me, I said I was retarded.""Oh, then you're probably just curious. Let me show you how everything works down there."[/citation]
Post of the day!

Also, i think there is room for several cameras in my old CD player and also in both my Creative players :p cant wait for a CD playing with built in camera..

adamovera

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2008
[citation][nom]Andraxxus[/nom]That isn't where they put the camera that's where they put the extra explosives.[/citation]
Awesome! Best thing I'll hear all day. ROFLOL.

nitto555rchallenger

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
[citation][nom]Andraxxus[/nom]That isn't where they put the camera that's where they put the extra explosives.[/citation]

great post!

Next thing apple will say is that it's not built to withstand being dropped, so the explosives were added to indicate that u dropped it to make sure u don't return/exchange it, exactly like the watermark if you were to get it wet.

michael ninja

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
I would like to point out that it was the cool engineers who added a camera
And then the evil marketing people took it away for an entire year.

Status
Not open for further replies.