IPTV Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2018
Any advice is appreciated as I don’t have a clue
I have taken out a trial with IPTVhosting / ocdtv and i got on fairly well with it, I have not tried any others and i don't really know what i am looking for. Has anyone else used them and how was they for you?
I want it IPTV for my family to use as well so i wanted it on two TV's and couple of xboxs, when i was speaking to ocdtv they said that the xboxs use an app and it should be all good. With the TV's they did not seem to know a lot about the boxes and could not recommend me any to use (they mentioned MAG254/6 but didnt really say anything about it). I'm not to sure how these work.
So can anyone give me tip on what box i should get? I have seen Dreamlink T2 and MAG being talked about alot (Z7? Buzz?) I have done some research on them and there seems to be a different problem with each one
Would i be able to record any shows so i can watch them later?
ovdtv use Plex and Emby, when i had my trial i used both, Emby had loads of movies and series so i thought that was for that, then I thought Plex was for TV but they Plex had both movies and TV.. I don't see the point of Emby (There layout is 100 times better tho)
If anyone can help or recommend anything to me, it will be really helpful
Thank you :)

Jun 13, 2018
I'm not sure if this is the right forum page to ask this sort of question but i was recommended it by my brother.
I have done quite a bit of research but it feels like i am missing something that could be important

Status
Not open for further replies.