Iron Man Fanatic Builds His Own JARVIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

aletoil

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
Better not let Job's hear about this. Might take old Chad on a drive to "Harness" his skills. Next video we see of Chad is "Igotrippedoff."

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
You know, it doesn't really seem that impressive. I admire the guy. It just goes to show you that a little bit of effort goes a loooong way. News ads and god knows who else is talking about including a news alert on the front page of Tom's Hardware is SURE to get him seen!

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]mrddr6[/nom]Thats the first time that I have ever heard of a good use of a Mac.[/citation]That's just downright negative. Shame on you!

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]aletoil[/nom]Better not let Job's hear about this. Might take old Chad on a drive to "Harness" his skills. Next video we see of Chad is "Igotrippedoff."[/citation]
LOL
I think it's more likely that apple would send this guy a cease and desist then sue for violating the license agreement as this was not a preapproved use for a mac.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]That's just downright negative. Shame on you![/citation]
Reread their comment, says "This is the first time that I have ever..." Notice the I, meaning in their experience, which might be true (doubtful but possible). If they would have posted " This is the first time a Mac has been put to good use" then it would be a lie, but the way they said it could actually be true to them. Then again, I think they were being sarcastic :p

B-Unit

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2006
[citation][nom]kelemvor4[/nom]LOLI think it's more likely that apple would send this guy a cease and desist then sue for violating the license agreement as this was not a preapproved use for a mac.[/citation]

Too true. Its only 'innovative' if Steve thinks of it.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
This is the ultimate direction that I see microsoft's "natal" going. Once it is lifted out of the xBox and placed in a PC, natal could be a smooth interface for home integration.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
People will pay for this software. I will pay for this software. even if I need to buy more hardware. to me it is worth it, and over time this could be made to act as security as well.

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
[citation][nom]mrddr6[/nom]Thats the first time that I have ever heard of a good use of a Mac.[/citation] That's gotta be the funnest thing I've read this week. I think a lot of people share that sentiment towards Apple except Steve Jobs army of zombies.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]Camikazi[/nom]Reread their comment, says "This is the first time that I have ever..." Notice the I, meaning in their experience, which might be true (doubtful but possible). If they would have posted " This is the first time a Mac has been put to good use" then it would be a lie, but the way they said it could actually be true to them. Then again, I think they were being sarcastic[/citation]Yea well, you forgot the part where he says HEARD.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]knowom[/nom]That's gotta be the funnest thing I've read this week. I think a lot of people share that sentiment towards Apple except Steve Jobs army of zombies.[/citation]I am by no means a MacFanatic but I suppose the Armies and Legions of the media industry are Zombies as well? Nice try. They make sh!tloads of cash and laugh at these remarks. No really, they laugh their a$$'s off.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]goodguy713[/nom]lol at least he used a mac and not a sheep pc..[/citation]
Wow. You could have used any pejorative comment to add "value" to your point, which is basically "PC sucks, Mac rules". But, calling a PC a "sheep" computer? PC users are anything but sheeps, while it's all the way around for Mac users. Again, wow.

drksilenc

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
[citation][nom]goodguy713[/nom]lol at least he used a mac and not a sheep pc..[/citation]
theres a reason most apples are white... and the only other color is black... guess what both are colors of sheeple

Status
Not open for further replies.